Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap: 8/12-8/18

source


Monday, August 12: 8-Minute Arms, 45 minute elliptical
Tuesday, August 13: 4 mile run
Wednesday, August 14: Rest Day
Thursday, August 15: 45 minute elliptical
Friday, August 16: 55 minute ellipticalSaturday, August 17: 5K Race and 1 mile walk
Sunday, August 18: 6 mile walk



TWO runs! Can you believe it?!?!? Tueday and Saturday. Sure, they were both short ones, but I think that's all I'm gonna get from the running Gods from here on out in this pregnancy, and I'm 100% ok with that. I'm just grateful to be able to workout at ALL 22ish weeks along and will take every day as it comes and continue to be grateful for what I can do and not bitch about what I can't.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the getting in two runs!!! Distance doesn't matter because at least you ran. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meagan! I'm Heather and I just wanted to know if you could answer my question about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete