Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Love

 
 
Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
And I came here to talk
I hope you understand 

 The green eyes
yeah the spotlight
shines upon you

 And how could anybody
deny you?
 
I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter
now I met you
 
And honey you should know
That I could never go on
without you
 
Green eyes

Honey you are the sea
Upon which I float
And I came here to talk
I think you should know

That green eyes
You're the one that I wanted to find
And anyone who tried to deny you
Must be out of their mind

 Because I came here with a load
And it feels so much lighter since I met you
 
Honey you should know
That I could never go on without you
 
Green eyes

Honey you are a rock
Upon which I stand
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Anniversary, my love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment