Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WIAW - New Year's Edition!

 
Yeah, Yeah-- I know. I've been totally MIA lately. SORRY!! Don't worry-- I'm back! Without further ado, let's just hop back into the swing of things with a WIAW. Below are all my eats from yesterday (Tuesday, 1/1). I had the day off and did a long run (11 miles) and took the dog for a 2 mile walk to make it 13 miles for a great first day of 2013!
 
 
Breakfast: 10:30am
I didn't eat anything before my run because... well, because I'm dumb, I guess. I just wasn't thinking. I also didn't bring anything with me on my run. DUMB Meagan. Anyway-- Sadie was CLEARLY ready for a walk (that's her!! Notice she's sitting RIGHT by the door, just waiting!) so I grabbed this and went right back out the door. Not an ideal breakfast, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
 
 
Lunch: 1pm (Note: old, recycled pic but same exact food)
The Hubs and I went to Hot Box Pizza 2 days before so it was left overs for lunch. BBQ chicken pizza. SO, SO, SOOOO good!!!
 
 
Random Snack Throughout Day:
Love this stuff. Snacked on and off all day.
 
 
Dinner: 6pm
We roasted a spaghetti squash and topped it with jarred marinara, TJ's roasted garlic chicken sausage, and roasted yellow/orange peppers and onions. YUUUUM! And soooooo good for you!
 
 
Dessert: 7:45pm
The in-laws got us 2 gift cards for our favorite fro yo place, so you KNOW we had to end of winter holiday with some of it! I swear, there is actually fro yo under that mound of candy. Swear.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ending the year with froyo... best idea EVER =)

    ReplyDelete