Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap



Monday, July 22: 8-Minute Arms, 30 minute elliptical
Tuesday, July 23: 45 minute elliptical
Wednesday, July 24: 8-Minute Arms, 45 minute elliptical
Thursday, July 25: 45 minute elliptical
Friday, July 26: Rest Day
Saturday, July 27: 6.2 mile run and 3 mile walk
Sunday, July 28: 45 minuets elliptical and 6 mile walk



It was a pretty decent week, all things considered. The elliptical and I have become BFF's... even though I kinda hate it still. Luckily, it's easy to read or watch netflix while on it.

I did get a run in on Saturday-- with minimal knee pain, even! WOOWOO! I'll take that as a win. It was slow and ugly, but a run nonetheless! I'm going to try for another run sometime mid-week this week and see how it goes again. Here's hoping I can get back to running a few times a week. Nothing crazy... but, it'd be nice to average 10-15 miles/week.


1 comment: