Thursday, August 2, 2012

Are you organized? Or lazy?



I saw this today and couldn't help but giggle. I have no idea where I saw it, but I copied it and then several hours later when I was working on a work email I hit Ctrl+V, thinking I had copied something work related to paste into the email, this is what pasted instead. Awesome. Pure awesome.

Sometimes, life sucks. Things go wrong. Things aren't what we expect them to be. People piss you off. Things break. You lose stuff. Shit happens. 

But, sometimes little, insignificant things can brighten your entire day too. If you let them.

Today, I choose the later. Today, this billboard brightened my day and made me laugh. Out loud. Too loud. And, I'm completely OK with that and completely grateful for it.

And, for the record, yes. I am organized. Painfully so sometimes. And, yes-- it is because I am simply too lazy to look for things.

Well played, billboard. Well played. And, hey while I'm talking to some random billboard, thanks for the laughs.

1 comment:

  1. That sign is hilarious. I am probably too organized for my own good and my husband is the polar opposite. It drives me NUTS that he can never find anything and loses crap all of the time. UGH. Men.

    ReplyDelete