Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mid-Week Motivation

It's been a looooong week. And, it's only Wednesday. Ugh. My motivation is starting to slip and I'd rather sleep or just veg on the couch than run or spin or anything. I think it's time for some mid-week motivation a la Pinterest. Hey... can't hurt, right?!?!
 


Pinned Image





Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
never give up!
 
 
 
(I would have tried to site all these, but let's be honest... nothing on Pinterest is the original anything, so I figured it was pointless.)
 
 
So hopefully tomorrow when the alarm starts yelling at me at the insane hour of 5am, I can channel this post and remember all this motivation and get up. Here's hoping. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy Jillian Michaels thinks its ok to stop working out if you puke. A lot of people don't - and I think that's cray. Like I read in a pregnancy health magazine that this woman with morning sickness still ran, and puked along the side of the road, and kept going. Say what? Never ever!

    ReplyDelete