Thursday, May 3, 2012

TIME TO MOVE!!

To say that this hasn’t been a great week would be an understatement. There’s been a lot of stressful personal stuff going on, my legs have been mope-y (that’s totally a word), and yesterday’s icing on the cake…
I swear I tried to figure out how to rotate this pic and it's apprentlyjust too complicated for me today. Again, this week is AWESOME.


Oh? What’s that? You can’t read it? Well—here’s what it says:

"Hey. I'm really sorry, one of my friends threw up on your welcome mat. I'm cleaning it for you. I called the office to get this carpet cleaned. I'm very sorry."
  
You should have seen my face. Pissed doesn't even begin to describe. This note was taped to our apartment door. The smell was one of the most vile things I've ever smelled and there is poorly cleaned up dried puke all over our door, welcome mat (which will be need to be thrown away), and all over the carpet/floor on the landing outside our apartment. 
Seriously?!?!? Is this week over yet??

I called the Hubs, who was working late, and immediately said "Reason number 892 we need to move" and explained the note. He laughed. Jerk. Why do boys find puke funny? Luckily, we're already planning to move... our new lease just doesn't start til the end of August. 4 more months. Just 4 more months....

No comments:

Post a Comment