Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIAW, Round 5

Yesterday ended with a run outside. The weather was amazing. The sun was shining. The birds were chriping. The stiches in my leg only hurt a little bit. It wasn't fast and it wasn't exactly pain free and there were moments (ok, lots of moments) when I was all "OMG! Running is SO hard! This sucks!!", but there were also moments (ok, less of these, but still!) when I was all "WEEEEEEEE!!! I'm RUNNING and it's AWESOME!!!!!". So, I ran. 9 miles. 9 great and not-so-great miles.

I kicked off this morning with a boring spinning class. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Just spun. And, then did 2 quick-ish miles on the TM (17:11). First run on the good ol' TM in a while. Newsflash: STILL JUST AS BORING. I know-- shocker.

_____________________________________________________________________

Now, onto What I Ate Wedneday!!  

Below are all my Tuesday (5/22) eats. I've been trying to watch what I eat a little closer to hopefully avoid the oh-so-annoying marathon-training weight gain. I think I consumed about 1500 calories yesterday. Pretty good. I'd like to keep it around 1400 on average, so there's definitely room for improvement, but I'm OK with it.


And, as always, thanks to our WIAW host.


Breakfast:

9:00am- Coffee and a blueberry Chobani and a big handful of Honey Nut Cheerios. Delicious.


Snack 1:
10:30am- Special K Fruit Crisp. These are so good… kinda like a healthier (kinda) poptart.


Snack 2:
11:30am- 3 mini Laffy Taffy’s. Worth every bite.


Lunch:
12:30pm- I went to Panera with a friend. You Pick Two… half vegetarian black bean soup, half chicken cobb avocado salad. Yum, yum, yuuuuum. I've never had this salad before and it was SO good. This is my all time favorite soup... I try to only go to Panera on Tuesday's or Thursdays JUST because I know that's when they have this soup. It's that good. I promise. And, the nutritional stats are pretty great.


Snack:
4:00pm- Diet Cherry Coke and Baked Cheetos. I’m so healthy it hurts.


Dinner:
7:30pm- It was post-run so I wasn't crazy hungry... brown rice and... well, that's kinda it. I swear, that looks like WAY more rice than it was. Brown rice, a few splashes of reduced sodium soy sauce and some siracha. My tummy is always a bit upset after a run of 7ish+ miles, so this was all that sounded even remotely appetizing. Btw, I eat this at least once a week for dinner. I'm SO exciting.


Dessert (b/c I HAD to have dessert... even if my tummy was upset. Duh.):

8:30pm- Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bar. Heaven on a stick. Sorry there's no "before" pic... there's no way that sucker would've lasted long enough for me to take a pic. Please. Who do you think I am?!?!? 



 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the black bean soup at panera!! and mini laffy taffy - i am practically addicted to the banana ones!

    ReplyDelete