Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIAW, Round 6

 
Breakfast (8:45am):
Egg white english muffin open face sandwich (made with 2 egg whites, 1 piece of low-fat cheese split b/t both halfs, and on a low-cal/high-fiber english muffin). About 175 calories.
 
 
Lunch (12:15pm):
Pretty typical... roasted red pepper hummus, pretzel thins, an apple, a hidden string cheese and carrots. About 400 calories.
 
 
Snacks (2:30pm & 3pm):
 
Hot tea... even though it was hot outside. I'm weird. And then a 100-cal pack of Cinnamon Roast Almonds and a Diet Coke. About 100 calories.
 
 
Dinner (6:30pm):
 Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza. SOOO good. Made with TJ's garlic pizza dough, low-sugar BBQ sauce, and FF mozz cheese. YUM. I went back for 1 more piece after these 2. And a diet pepsi. About 500 calories.
 
 
Night Snacks (7:30pm & 8:30pm):
I forgot to take pics. I suck. But, I did have a great snack! A piece of homemade banana chocolate chip bread... receipe to come! SO, SO, SOOO good. Then, later my typical WW ice cream pop. I can't resist. About 270 calories.
 
 
Total for the day-- about 1450 calories. Pretty good!
 
 
As always, thanks to our WIAW host!
_________________________________________________________________
 
Today's workout wasn't particularly noteworthy... pretty standard. Spinning and an awesome 2 1/2 mile TM run. My legs are crazy sore from yesterday's Signature Strength class. I almost nixed the run altogether, but decided to try it (ya know... trying to stick to the whole week 1 of marathon training plan thing). Immediately my legs felt great! I knocked out the 2.5 miles in 21:35 for a 8:38 pace. Now, I'll enjoy this slight runner's high allllll day.
 
 Today, I get my stiches out (yay!) and have another 2 sand volleyball games. The Hubs has to work late tonight, so he can't make it... but, it'll still be  a good time. If you ask me, beer + volleyball is always a good time. :)  

2 comments:

  1. My fiance and I recently made home-made pizza for the first time and we used the Trader Joe's dough for the crust. SO good! We are planning on doing it again soon!

    ReplyDelete