Thursday, December 11, 2014

2 Things Thursday

Two Things I've Been Up To:
1. Shopping

I can't even make these conversations up.


2. Getting dressed. See, it's not every day I get dressed in REAL clothes. Sure, I put a bra on every day-- but some days, it's yoga pants and a t-shirt. I mean, if I'm not leaving the house why not?!?!? And, I am ALWAYS dirty. Bailey's snotting nose and/or grubby hands are always all over me. Even when I do get dressed in real clothes, I'm dirty 6 seconds later.

Look! Real clothes!! Boots and a necklace and I even did my hair. Less than 2 minutes later, I'm covered in something. I don't even know what or how girl manages to work so fast.
 
 
 
 
Two Recent Workouts:
1. Run, run, ruuuuuning.
I've been running a little more lately. What can I say-- I'm still inspired.


2. Elliptical. BLEARH.
Nothing really more to say about that.
 
 
Two Pictures of Bailey:
No explanation needed. SO MUCH CUTENESS.
 


Two Random Things:
1. I hit my head on a bookshelf while plugging in our Christmas tree and cut myself in the forehead. It's a small cut, but drew blood and now looks like a zit. Only me.  
 

2. I am OBSESSED with this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment