Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hi there!

I know. It's been FOREVER. Just over a year, actually. Which is essentially forever, right?

Why the break? Who knows. Life. I suppose since I wasn't running as much I felt like I had nothing to say. Which is crazy, I know. So, why am I back? Must be since I'm running again, if you follow my non-logical logic, right? Yeah, no. I'm not running much. Still. I don't really know why I'm back, except that it feels right. I have a lot some things going on in my mind and this seems like as good a place as any to try to make sense of it all. So, that's that. I'm back. For how long or how often? Who knows. I make no promises.

So, what have I been up to? Hmm... life!


The Hubs and I are still great.
He's working and I'm still staying home with Bailey, though I am now teaching one class at a local college, as well. I LOVE staying home with B. Like, LOVE. I can't believe I do, but I do. I really like teaching, too. It's a perfect mix.

Bailey is getting bigger everyday. I can't believe she's over 2 already. Where did time go?!?!

She's an amazing little girl who is so curious and smart and kind. I am amazed by her every, single day.

And, her and her big sister are still BFF's.


I'm not running much these days, though I try to do at least some running every week. I ran 2 short races in October and 1 in November. Nothing serious and my speed is quite possibly gone forever. I'm cool with it. I'm still getting to the gym most days the week, just enjoying other things-- weights, elliptical, rower, classes.  

Wow. Is that really it? Exciting life I lead, eh? Consider yourself updated. :)

I have plenty more to say and just wanna start recording life a little better so I have something to selfishly look back on, but that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment