Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIAW: 6/4

Before we get to WIAW-- GUESS WHO GOT UP AND WENT TO THE GYM THIS MORNING?!?!?
 
 
That's right! ME!!!!!
 
{pats self on back}
 
5 miles on the treadmill while watching Scandal on Netflix (OMG!! SO good!!) and then 10 minutes on the elliptical. Done and done!
 
 
Ok, now onto our previous scheduled programming...
 
 
After last weeks no egg fiasco, you'd think this week would be ALL about the eggs... welp... that didn't exactly happen. Here's what did:
 
 
Breakfast, 8:15am:
I had to eat bfast a little earlier than I usually do because I had a 8:30am meeting.
SHOCKER, I know. Greek yogurt, a handful (or 3) of cereal, and water.
 
 
Lunch, 2pm:
Then, of course, I had to eat lunch later than usually because of another meeting. Drat! I was STARVING!
Busted. No eggs. After I went on and on last week. Oh well. We STILL have left over pulled pork from the baby shower I went to on 5/26, so that's what I had for lunch again. Still delicious! Paired with an apple and carrots. Devoured this in about 10 seconds flat.
 
 
Dinner, 7pm:
Good thing about doing such a late lunch was that I wasn't hungry for dinner til after the Hubs and I took Sadie for a walk. After we got back I made my "quick" fried rice and eggs finally made their appearance! To make-- scramble 1 egg and 1 egg white. Put aside. Saute peppers and onions-- I use a TON-- in Siracha, TJ's peanut dressing and soy sauce. We happened to have some raw shrimp in the fridge this week so I added that too. When cooked enough for you, re-add eggs and day-old(ish) cooked brown rice. Continue to cook/stir for a couple minutes. EAT and ENJOY. And, yes-- I had brown rice twice in one day.
 
 
Dessert, 8:30pm:
Unpictured (whoops!)
Handful (or 2 or 3) of animal crackers w/ spoonful of PB and some chocolate chips. SOOOOO good.
 
Another WIAW in the books. Thanks to Jen for hosting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment