Thursday, May 15, 2014

Quick Bailey 6-Month Stats

This is really just so I don't forget things... :)


We had Bailey's 6-month doctor's appointment earlier this week and first let me just say shots don't get any easier as they get older. Poor girl. Broke my heart.


Anyway- here's her 6 month stats:
Weight: 12 lb, 8 oz (4%)
Height: 24.75 in (18%)
Head: 40.5 cm (6%)



Clothes Size: 0-3 month (we've worn a few 3-6 month clothes and she SWIMS in them, but we should be transitioning to them in the next few weeks, I think)

 
Diaper Size: 2.... though, she could still be in 1 and likely would if we hadn't simply run out of size 1 diapers and had a big box of size 2 from my shower. Totally logical reason to move up in size. :)


She is just a teeny, tiny little peanut! The doctor isn't worried at all. She's just a little peanut! I was guessing around 12 pounds, so I was pretty much right on! We'll see if starting solids make her pack on the pounds. I kinda doubt it. I think she's just a small baby. I'm 100% ok with it! Hey-- makes her easier to carry in her carseat! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment