Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap: 5/18-24

Weekly Workout Recap: 5/18-24

Sunday, 5/18: 6 mile walk with jogging stroller
Monday, 5/19: 4 mile walk with jogging stroller
Tuesday, 5/20: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred (Level 2) & 2.5 mile run /walk with jogging stroller & 1 mile walk with Ergo baby carrier
Wednesday, 5/21: 15-minute Nike Training Club leg workout
Thursday, 5/22: JM30DS (L2)
Friday, 5/23: 1.5 mile nature hike with Ergo baby carrier (part of a Mom's group event)
Saturday, 5/24: None... unless you count walking around a cute little Illinois town browsing in and out of stores for a few hours

Ok, some new codes because I'm tired of typing the same thing (clearly, the bigger problem is that I do the same thing over and over, but let's not talk about that):
JM30DS = Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred
8MA8MA = 8-Minute Abs and 8-Minute Arms
NTC= Nike Training Club

Anyway- another great week! Not a lot any running, which is fine right now. I have every intention of getting back to running, though I'm not sure if I'll ever be in constant half marathon distance shape. I'd like to be able to bust out 5-mile runs fairly consistently, though. But, right now it's just not something that's working out. I got a jogging stroller off Craigslist and I love it, but it kinda shakes like WOAH every once in a while (& way too often) when I run with it. AWESOME. I'm gonna have the Hubs and my father in law look at it... I think maybe the wheels just need to be tightened. Hopefully that'll do the trick and I can start running with it maybe twice a week. That thing takes running to a whole new level. Shit is HARD. But, I know that means it's just that much better of a workout which I kinda love, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment