Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap: 5/4-5/10

Weekly Workout Recap: 5/4-5/10

Sunday, 5/4: 3.25 mile run
Monday, 5/5: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred, Level 1 & 2 mile walk
Tuesday, 5/6: 8-Minue Abs and 8-Minute Arms & 4 mile walk
Wednesday, 5/7: None
Thursday, 5/8: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred, Level 1 & 4.5 mile walk
Friday, 5/9: None
Saturday, 5/10: 3 mile run


Now that I'm back to being a (temporary) Stay-at-Home-Mom (SAHM), my workouts look much, much different than while I was working out of the house. For a while, I was getting pretty solid mid-day runs in during my lunch hour and then there was a solid 3-week stretch (ya know, while I was single mom-ing it) of no workouts at all. Now, I feel like I'm falling somewhere in the middle. Going to the gym is not an option at all right now, as there's no time and we don't even have a membership. I'm back to working out more days than not, which is great. I'm not running as much as I'd like because it's just not really feasible right now, but hopefully after I get the all-clear from B's doctor I can start running with her in the jogging stroller we just bought for $60 off craigslist! Either way, I'm glad to be sweating a little more these days and am LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVING me and Bailey's walks together. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Do a post on what your favorite work out videos are! I want to know :). The walks sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good idea! Though I'm really no expert, as I've only liked and continued to do 2 workout videos! What can I say, Jillian just gets me and I love cheesy 80s workout attire. LOL!

      Delete