Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Life, I tell you.

Woah! Has it really been so long? How does that happen? Life, I tell you.

Speaking of life, it's been busy!

Family visits.
 
 Titi Jen and cousin Christian. SO cute!! Their visit was TOO SHORT!!


Picking blueberries.


A chipped tooth and dentist appointments. Yes, plural.


Bailey's first trip to the Zoo.
 She totally liked the tiger the best.


Lots of walks.


Cancelling a credit card I pretty much forgot I even had (whoops).


Spending time with friends.


Registering for a race!!!
It's a local 5-mile race. Not a half-marathon or anything, but hey-- it's something!


The Hubs working late and going on work trips.


Job interviews. Oh, and ya know-- trying to decide if I want to go back to work or stay home with Bailey for longer.


Life, man.


Sometimes being an adult isn't really all it's cracked up to be. So many decisions I never even imagined I'd have to make. So much responsibility. But, you can also eat cereal for dinner if you want to and drink all the diet pepsi you want, so I guess I won't complain too much.

I'll try to be a better blogger, I promise. I can't promise I'll succeed, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment