Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekly Workout Summary: 3/2-3/8




Weekly Workout Summary: 3/2-3/8
 
Sunday, 3/2: None
Monday, 3/3: None
Tuesday, 3/4: None
Wednesday, 3/5: 5 mile run 
Thursday, 3/6: 5 mile run (speed work, 800s)

Friday, 3/7: None
Saturday, 3/8: None


It was a slooooow start and end to the week. And by slow start I really mean a crazy, hectic, didn't-have-time-to-breathe start to the week and busy spending time with Bailey and the Hubs end of the week. So like the opposite of slow. Luckily, life slowed down a bit and Wednesday and Thursday I got 2 good runs in during lunch. I'm still not really timing myself (minus the 800 of speed which is ranging from a 8:45 to 8:00 minute mile). I'm HOPING it gets a little warmer, the snow melts a little, and me, the Hubs, and Bailey develop a good weekend morning routine soon so I can get out for some long runs. Double digits, I miss you. They'll be back. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment