Friday, October 10, 2014

15 Thing Friday

1. The internet world is a-buzz because Jennifer Lawrence called a gluten free diet the "cool new eating disorder." (source) I mean, I'm not one for joking about eating disorders, but I really don't think she was attacking the celiac community either. I think she was talking about the gazillions of people without celiac who choose to eat gluten-free for no true health purpose. Maybe I'm biased because I have a mega girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
Either way, I think people take shit too seriously.


2. Speaking of gluten free. Please watch this video.

Again, I am not making fun of people who eat gluten free because of dietary NEED. I am most definitely making fun of people who eat gluten free because it's a fad and who don't even know what gluten is.


3. I realized the other day I haven't painted my fingernails since before Bailey was born. Woah. I used to pain them semi-frequently. Why is this news worthy, I have no idea. 


4. I got nothing this week. We'll end it at 4 things before I bore you to death. Plus, I got about a million things to do before we head to the in-laws (like how I say that and make it sound like it's a huge trip?? They live 30 minutes from us.) for the night and then go to the Purdue football game tomorrow. It's amazing how much freaking shit a baby needs. SO MUCH STUFF.


Happy Weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment