Friday, April 25, 2014

13 Thing Friday

1. I decided to only do 13 things instead of 15 things before I even started this post, not because I couldn't think of 15 things. I have no idea why, but I won't question it. 13 things it is.


2. This happens to me more times per week than I'd like to admit.
What is this exactly? Oh, you know... listening to the Baby Einstein Pandora station for at LEAST 20-30 minutes before realizing it. One day, I got to lunch before I realized it. Yep. That's about right.


3. It's funny because it's true.
Guilty.


4. I recently saw an article with the title something along the lines of "5 Tips to Fall in Love with Running".... ummm... am I the only one that thinks this is kinda bunk? Like, dude-- you need tips to FALL IN LOVE with something? How much more forced could this possibly be. I've said it once and I'll say it again-- if you don't like running, DON'T RUN. Find something you LIKE to do and do that. Simple.


5. I need this coffee mug.


6. I didn't eat any deviled eggs for Easter and have been craving them like WOAH since there are pictures of them ALL OVER the internet right now. Anyone wanna come make me some?


7. (aka- #6 part 2) I've never made deviled eggs. In fact, I've never even looked at a recipe. Are they easy to make?


8. (aka- #6 part 3) I had never even boiled an egg til the last year or so. Turns out, it is possible to mess it up. Who knew?!?!?


9. So this happened: Thursday afternoon I'm taking a nap in my car during my lunch hour (obviously). Wednesday was a long night, so a nap was essential. I had juuuuust fallen asleep, been in my car MAYBE 10 minutes, when I hear a BIG crash into my car. I legit though someone hit me. Turns out, a car parked next to me and hit my car with their car door. It was crazy windy that day and- I mean, we've all been there, right? But- OF COURSE, the owner of said car? MY BOSS. Of course. I probably scared her as much as she scared me when I JUMPED up from my reclined drivers seat. LOL. Only me.


10. These cheeks. I die.



11. I went to Target this week (SHOCKER!) and ended up leaving with numerous things that weren't on my list (no shock there... I mean, ALWAYS), but forgetting to get the ONE THING that was on my list. How does that even happen? DOH.
 
 
 
12. Random fact of the day (though I legit don't know if it's true or not): Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump. Mind = BLOWN. (source)  
Image and video hosting by HilariousGIFs.com
 
 
13. Moving sucks. End of story.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment