Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Workout Summary: 3/30-4/5

Weekly Workout Summary: 3/30-4/5


Sunday, 3/30: 3 mile walk with the Hubs, Sadie and Bailey in the stroller
Monday, 3/31: 3 mile run & 1.5 mile walk with the Hubs, Sadie and Bailey in the stroller
Tuesday, 4/1: 1 mile walk with the Hubs, Sadie and Bailey in the stroller
Wednesday, 4/2: 1 mile walk with the Hubs, Sadie and Bailey in the stroller
Thursday, 4/3: None
Friday, 4/4: None
Saturday, 4/5: 3 mile walk with the Hubs, Sadie and Bailey in the stroller




So.... yeah. This week didn't have a whole lotta workouts. It was a busy week. Life got in the way. Excuse, excuse, excuse. I'd love to say "I'm fine with it"... but, the truth is, there were a few days when I COULD have worked out and simply didn't. I just didn't FEEL like it. I need to start reminding myself to SUCK IT UP and get out there even when I don't feel like it sometimes. First of all, about 90% of the time I don't feel like it but a few minutes in, I start feeling it and all is fine. Second, sometimes you just gotta deal and do things even when you don't want to. Now that I genuinely do not have times sometimes to work out, I can't miss the times I do have because I don't feel like it. I'm working on it.




(source)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment