Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekly Workout Summary: 1/26-2/1 & 2/2-2/8

(source)


Weekly Workout Summary: 1/26-2/1 & 2/2-2/8

Sunday, 1/26: None... though I did shovel snow outside in our driveway for like 30 minutes
Monday, 1/27: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred & 45 minutes of snow shoveling
Tuesday, 1/28: 35 minutes of random OnDemand strength workouts
Wednesday, 1/298-Minute Arms and 8-Minute Abs
Thursday, 1/30: None
Friday, 1/311-mile walk with Sadie while wearing Bailey
Saturday, 2/1: None


Sunday, 2/2: None
Monday, 2/3: None
Tuesday, 2/4: None
Wednesday, 2/5: Snow Shoveling our driveway for 20 minutes
Thursday, 2/6: Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred
Friday, 2/7: None
Saturday, 2/8Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred


So, clearly this wasn't my greatest week ever. We went out of town 1/31-2/3, so working out then was non-existent. Then, when we got back in town Bailey decided she was anti-napping anywhere but on my chest. Meh. Oh well. I'm still proud of what I did get to do, even if it's microscopic compared to other people. 

I go back to work next week, so it'll be interesting to see how that changes my workout routine/life. Til then, here's a pic of B and I on our 1-mile walk on Friday, 1/31. 



I swear she's in there somewhere! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it will take a bit to get into a routine with work & Bailey so I would definitely throw any expectations out the window! That being said, I think you all will be able to figure it out! And roll with the inevitable changes!

    ReplyDelete