Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekly Workout Recap: 6/8-6/14

Weekly Workout Recap: 6/8-6/14


Sunday, 6/8: 20 minutes of Bob Harpers DVD & 4 mile walk w/ the Fam
Monday, 6/9: JM30DS
Tuesday, 6/10: 8MA8MA & 5 minutes of planks
Wednesday, 6/11: None
Thursday, 6/12: Bob Harper's "Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation" (see review soon) & 1.5 mile walk
Friday, 6/13: JM30DS & 2- 3.5 mile walks
Saturday, 6/14: 5 mile walk
 
 
I'm pretty proud of this week. It was a stressful week for me with some personal stuff going on and I had a lot of errands and such to do so I kinda went into the week thinking I'd be lucky if I got a few walks in (What-- you don't lay in bed on Sunday night thinking about when/how/what your weeks workouts are going to look like? No? Just me? Huh. Interesting.). I'm proud that I didn't let a stressful or busy week deter me and I still got a solid workout in on most days (though I hardly got any walks in... darn rain!). I'm a firm believer that we're almost never "too busy"--- we just choose to spend our time doing something else (whether that's sleep or work or family or whatever, which are all EXCELLENT choices of things to spend our time on). I've certainly chosen to spend my time on other things and used the "I'm too busy" excuse a lot, but I'm happy this week I sucked it up and made it work. One bonus point for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment