Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap (3/11-3/17)




Weekly Workout Recap (3/11-3/17):
Monday, 3.11: 5 miles and 10 minute stair climber

Tuesday, 3.12: 60-minute Signature Strength, 2.5 miles, 3.5 miles, 10 minute stair climber, 20 minute elliptical, 2 mile walk with Sadie
Wednesday, 3.13: 7 mile run and 2.5 mile walk with Sadie

Thursday, 3.14: Rest Day! And, 3 mile walk with Sadie
Friday, 3.15: 60-minute Spinning Class, 2.5 miles and 45 minutes on elliptical

Saturday, 3.16: 3.5 miles and 60-minute Unleashed class

Sunday, 3.17: 15 mile long run & 2 mile walk with Sadie and the Hubs

Totals for Week (3/11-3/17):
39 Miles Run

1 Spinning Class
1 Signature Strength Class
1 Unleashed Class
20 Minutes on Stair Climber
65 Minutes on the Elliptical
9.5 Miles Walked
1 Rest Day

 

SPRING BREAK WEEK!!!! And while that's not quite as exciting as it could be... say, if I actually got OFF for all (or any) of Spring Break... it is still exciting because it means work is slooooower than usual and it gives me a bit of a much needed mental sanity break. Just in time too. It was getting rocky there for a while. Annnnyway-- slower than usual means time to get a mid-day workout in again, which is great! So, I slept in Monday and only worked out at lunch. Tuesday sday I did a morning and lunch workout. Wednesday and Thursday were both sleep in days with mid-day workouts. Friday I did manage to pull my ass outta the bed and make it to the early morning spin class. Two times in a week... I'll call that a win. But, I definitely had a hard time getting my booty up in the morning this week. Let's blame it on the time change and not just because I'm lazy, ok? :) 

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn how to pull my ass outta bed. It just doesn't happen anymore for me. I even tried this morning and failed. :-(

    ReplyDelete