Friday, April 19, 2013

15 Thing Friday

1. No, but seriously... how is it Friday already? Where did this week go??


2. Check out this article a friend of mine (hi, K!!) showed me... makes very interesting points about the whole "You're more beautiful than you think you are" campaign showing up everywhere.


3. I kind love these pants.
(source)
I don't think I could pull them off... but, I'm obsessed.


4. Celebrity Fashion time... let's go bad first.
(source)
This is the girl from Kickass and I think she's super cute. Buuuut, wtf is this dress? Didn't Britney Spears try something like this once? Let's let that "fad" just be done forever.
 
 
5. Oh, you know you wanna see the Britney denim dress again.
(source)
Even better that it was WITH Justin Timberlake. They'll never live this down. Ever.
 

6. Ok, moving onto the good celebrity fashion...
(source)
Girl is crazy, but even preggo, Evan Rachel Wood is stunning.


7. Let's do 2 great looks this week...
(source)
Kate Hudson is obviously always beautiful, but I think this color looks amazing on her.


8. I don't care if you love babies or not (who doesn't, though?!?!): tell me this isn't one of the cutest things you've seen all day??
(source)
Those cheeks!!! TOO cute!!


9. The Hubs and I are off to a trivia night tonight. I'm bringing cookies. Somehow I managed to burn the shit outta my arm while baking said cookies. OUCH!
It's not like I haven't made cookies a bazillion times. Clearly I don't know how to use the oven. This is why we can't have nice things. From now on, the Hubs has to do all the baking and cooking in our house. Seems fair.


10. The Hubs sent me flowers this week.
Let me rephrase... the Hubs sent me flowers this week for NO REASON. Yup, he's a keeper. <3


11. So my signature strength teacher quit the gym last week. He went on vacation and just never came back. Or something. I don't know. All I know is that he's gone and I'm BUMMED. Dude was hardcore and I loved that class.


12. I had these today and, I gotta admit-- they weren't even that good.
Don't worry.... I still ate them all. And, yes- I was too lazy to turn that pic in photoshop.


13. Song obsession of the week:


14. So, I got an email with a recipe for this:
Slow Cooker Turkey Sandwiches
Slow cooker turkey sandwich. Am I the only one that wants to legit barf from this pic? Ewwwww. It just looks... ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.


15. And, let's close with this from Clueless (one of the best movies... ever.):

No comments:

Post a Comment