Thursday, April 25, 2013

Snow and a Funk

I mean... how is it still snowing?!?! Seriously. It's APRIL.

 
 
Whatever. I know this happens every year, but I am OVER it. Come on, Mother Nature! Work with me!!
 
Anyway, while I would LOVE to blame Mother Nature on my kinda MEH attitude about the gym this week... I can't. It's 100% me. I just feel MEH. I can't blame weather or over training or being busy... though I have been busy and the weather has been a bitch. Really, I just haven't been FEELING it this week. Hopefully just a phase? I'm gonna try to kick myself in the booty and get over to the gym for a good ol' fashion runch today. We'll see how that goes.
 
 
 
So true. It always seems like SUCH a bigger deal before you actually start doing it than it does when you're actually doing it.
 
I've been trying to figure out where this funk is coming from and I'm kinda at a loss. Maybe it was just time for a funk. Who knows.
 
So, I'm telling myself to suck it up a little and get out there. I'm not gonna tell myself it has to be fast. Not even gonna tell myself it has to be X number of miles. I'm just gonna go. Hopefully I'll last 10 minutes. Then, maybe 20. 30. 40. 50. We'll see.
 
First, I just have to GO. Like, now. Annnny second now I'll get up and head over to the gym.  
 
Ok, ok. I hear you. I'm going.

2 comments:

  1. Yuck, you still have snow?! I guess I won't tell you how warm it was in Spokane today. :-) I hope that next week goes better for you too. We all need our funk weeks unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks!!! And-- yes: WE STILL HAVE SNOW. Ok, HAD. Hopefully it's now history. We'll see.

      Delete