Friday, May 25, 2012

Random, Random Friday

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA lately… work, life, blah, blah, blah. Anyway… here’s what you missed…


Wednesday night the Hubs and I had our first sand volleyball game with a summer sand volleyball league we’re a part of. We’ve never done anything like this together before, so I am beyond pumped. We lost both our games, but had a blast! And, yes—there was DEFINITELY beer between our two games. I mean… duh.

Wednesday I went a SMIDGE overboard on the working out front… a 60 minute spinning class, 2 miles on the TM, 40 minutes on the elliptical, and 2 sand volleyball games. Yeah. Since Wednesday I have been EXHAUSTED.


Thursday was definitely a flats-day at work. My legs were KILLING me and the idea of heels was too much to bear. (Note: the dark nail polish is a MUST since 1 of my toe nails is grossly-black. Thanks, running.)

Thursday I also went to the gym at lunch with every intention of knocking out 6 miles. 3 miles into it and I was SPENT. I honestly could not even imagine moving one more foot, let alone 3 more miles. I called it a day.


When I got home Thursday night the idea of moving more than 2 feet made my brain hurt, so me, ice packs, blog on the iPad and the couch got some quality time. Perfect night.

I had to stop by Walgreens to get a new passport photo taken (I’m telling you… changing you name takes fooooorever) and when I was there I saw these things that I cannot wait to try…


PB and Oreos? Together? OMG. I HAD to not buy these because I’m fairly certain had I bought them I would have eaten so many I would have turned into a PB Oreo. Legit.


The Hubs and I went to Jamaica for our honeymoon and for MONTHS before had his favorite thing to use the word “Jamaica” in normal conversation… “You’re ja-making me mad”, “I ja-made dinner”, “Let’s ja-go to the store”. You get the idea. When I saw this I immediately snapped a pic and texted it to the Hubs telling him we needed to ja-go on another vacation soon.


I’ve wanted to try one of the SkinnyGirl products for MONTHS. I love Bethenny and have heard good things about the cocktails. When I saw this one it looked amazing. Had it not been 7:40am on a Thursday morning I really, really would have bought it.

I passed out last night at 9pm and when the alarm started yelling at me at 5am I knew immediately getting up was not gonna happen. I slept in and did an easy hour on the elliptical at lunch.

That’s about it. Happy weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment