1. This movie. I cannot describe how excited I am to see this movie.
I mean... hello. This looks amazing. I could not be more excited. I saw Les Mis twice on Broadway the summer between my two years of graduate school when I interned in NYC for the summer and again last year in Grand Rapids, MI. AMAZING. Hands down amazing.
2. I can't get enough of apple slices and peanut butter lately. It's a problem. I've had it at lunch almost every day this week. Full blown addiction status.
4. I need the weekend to be here. Like now. I've been irritable this weekend and the smallest things are driving me absolutely bonkers. I need the weekend. I need Thanksgiving break. 4 glorious days off in a row. HURRRRRRY!
5. I'm working to reduce my caffeine dependency. Well, really I'm working to give up my beloved diet pepsi/coke/sprite/whatever dependency. It's just SO HARD. I've had a head ache basically all this week. Might be the reason the the irritable-ness listed in #4. I'm a genius. Anyway-- it freaking sucks. I'm at about 1 diet soda/day and 1 coffee/morning (during the week-- the weekends are like a free for all right now) which is WAY better. It was outta control before.
6. I'm obsessed with this look.
She's just so stinking cute. I love Emma Stone. However, this look is just stunning. Love the skirt. Love the top. I could never pull it off. Ever. But, I'm obsessed with it.
7. While we're talking fashion... I don't care what anyone says, I like this look.
I get that it's not exactly the most traditional look. Whatever. I like it. I don't really care for Kristen Stewart-- but, I'm loving this look. The dress (even the see-through part of it), the hair, the makeup-- it's just working for her. Love it.
8. Hostess is closing! No more Ding Dongs or Twinkies!
Noooo! What has the world come to??? Honestly, I don't even like Twinkies. I couldn't even tell you the last time I had one. YEARS. But, it's still kinda sad.
9. The Hubs and I got into an argument last night that I had every intention of bringing up on the blog so I could be vindicated when everyone agreed with me. It was something to do with a common phrase that we disagreed on how it was said. Now, for the life of me-- I can't remember what the stupid phrase was. Dammit! (Great story, Meagan. I know.)
10. What is with the world's obsession with Monkey Bread? Seriously. I've never had it-- but, it in no way looks appetizing.
I got an email with this recipe in it. Look at it. Ew. Just doesn't look appealing at all. And, I swear-- every other week I see a recipe for some variation of monkey bread. Wtf is with monkey bread? Is there crack in it?? And, while we're on the subject-- why is it called MONKEY BREAD? I don't get it.
11. I have no listened to Christmas music yet. I'm not against it this early-- but, I'm trying to hold out. It just makes it so much more special when I finally do type "N*Sync Holiday" into the station box of Pandora.
12. The Hubs, the in-laws, and I are going to the Purdue v. Illini football game tomorrow. It's at U of I. I cannot wait! It's supposed to be 50* and sunny. Perfect football weather. Likely the last nice weekend. And, hopefully a surprising Illini victory that I can rub in the Hubs face for the rest of the year. Not that I would EVER do that. Ever.
13. TV Show I can't get enough of right now? (source)
Love it. The Hubs says it's WAY too soap opera-esqe. Whatever. I love it.
14. Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Food! Family! Run! And a 5K-- The Bolt for the Heart 5K!!!!
Can't wait!! PLUS, 2 days off work!! Seriously. It's going to be a great holiday!!
15.I got nothing else. I'm out.