Wednesday, September 12, 2012

IMPORTANT Marathon Planning Item - DONE!

I know there about 10,000 things I need to do still for this marathon. My marathon-planning to-do list is far too long for my liking. Sure, I've registered and made a hotel reservation, but there are many other things still to consider and plan... where/what to eat the night before, what time to leave for the race, what to wear, what flavor Gu, to wear or not to wear a Spi belt, etc.

One VERY IMPORTANT marathon-planning item that did get checked off the to-do list today?




The post-marathon massage. And, thanks to Groupon and a $5.00 Groupon discount, I managed to score mine for less than I'll likely spend on parking for the race. SCORE.

The to-do list remains way too long... but, at least one (very important!) item is officially checked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment