Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WIAW


It's WEDNESDAY!!!! It's been a while so I figured let's do another WIAW. Hopefully it's been so long, in fact, that you've forgotten just how boring what I eat everday really is. As a quick reminder, this is what I ate Tuesday. You were warned. Without further ado, let's do this. And, of course, thanks to the brains behind this concept.

Breakfast: Coffee and run of the mill multi-vitamin between 8am-9am.
That was kinda the pre-breakfast. Then, my ACTUAL breakfast I had at about 9am. Before we get there, am I the only one who HATES taking vitamins? I just hate them! They make my tummy queasy. And, I've tried taking them at all different times of days, with food/without food, different brands. BOO. Finally, I learned that cutting it in half and taking 1 half and then the other about 30 minutes later really helps. Ok, overly dramatic story over.

I know. It looks gross. I know. Apple jacks and vanilla Chobani mixed together. Think of the yogurt like it's milk. Or the cereal like it's granola. Whatever. Don't judge. It's good.



Lunch: The usual. Diet Pepsi, hummus, apple (it's hiding but it's there, I promise!), string cheese, Special K chips, and carrots. Around 1:30pm. (In full disclosure: this is an old pic, but I literally had this exact same thing yesterday for lunch.)
 
 
 
It was a busy day at work and I honestly completely forgot to have a snack. Let me just tell you though, my stomach was GROWLING-- like, I could legit hear it, on my drive from work. Wowza. I had to run to Target and was hoping I could make it til I got home til dinner. Yeah... didn't happen. I got a 1/2 cherry, 1/2 coke slurpee thing from the Target cafe. It wasn't good. And it just made me more hungry. Luckily, I was in and out of Target and home pretty quickly.
 
 
 
Dinner: RANDOM. About 1 cup of brown rice (yes, sometimes I eat plain rice. I'm a freak, I know.) and 4 servings (Hey! I was hungry! Plus, one serving is 4 wontons for only 50 calories! 4 servings was only 200 calories!) TJ's mini chicken cliantro wontons (cooked in about 1 tbsp of EVOO). Again, RANDOM. But, it hit the spot!


Ew. Now seeing that it looks pretty gross. I promise-- it was delicious. Pure carb heaven.



Post-Dinner Snack: Some baked tortilla chips and salsa.



Dessert: OMG. Have you tried this stuff yet? Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Banana Greek Frozen Yogurt. HEAVEN. SO good. Not GREAT stats-- but, with 6g of protein per serving for a dessert, I'll take it. I had several spoonfulls. Maybe not a full serving, but pretty close.


Enjoyed in compression socks while watching Dexter with the Hubs. Perfect end to the day.


Happy Wednesday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't ever go wrong w/ some chips & salsa!! I could seriously eat the whole bag/jar in one sitting lol

    ReplyDelete