1. THE MARATHON IS 1 MONTH AWAY. Exactly 1 month from today I will be running the f-. Remind me... why am I doing this again? I'm so beyond nervous I’m having heart palpitations. Insert nervous breakdown HERE. Chicago Marathon
2. Target busted out their fall candles. You know what that means. Fall is here. Breakout your hoodies, start tailgating for college football games, eat some s'mores, and go to Starbucks for a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
3. Work is a mad house today. All my co-workers are gone at off campus meetings or taking the day off or who knows what. I just know my calendar looks like a disaster.
4. I FOUND THEM. Chocolate Peanut Butter Puffins. I was SO BEYOND EXCITED to try them. Yeaaaah. To be honest-- they weren't good. Like, at all. Like, I didn't even want to finish the bowl. I mean, I did finish it. Duh. But, I was disappointed. The regular PB ones are WAAAY better.
5. The Hubs has to work late (again-- boo!!) so I have a HOT, EXCITING evening planned... wait for it... wait for it... YOGA (woah! I know! I don't even know who I am anymore), grocery shopping, getting NOODLES (YAAAAAY!!!) for dinner and possibly renting Hunger Games (yes, I've already seen it twice. Don't judge). EXCITING LIFE I LEAD.
6. I got new running shoes. New running shoes = Happy Meagan. I'll spend $100 on a new pair of running shoes, EASY, and not even think about it. But, ask me to spend $100 on a non-athletic shoe and I'll tell you you're talking crazy. Interesting.
7. 22 miles tomorrow on the schedule. Boom.
8. Tomorrow is the first home Notre Dame football game. The Hubs and i live in student central ND land, so it'll be interesting to see how this effects our life. The game is at 3:30, so I'm HOPING it won't effect my run to much. Hey-- if no one throws a beer bottle at me (yeah, that's happened before), I'll call it a win.
9. My baby sister's birthday is coming up. She's turning 26. Like TWENTY SIX. NO FREAKING WAY. I'm so old. I can't handle it.
10. I stopped by the library yesterday and got this book. I'm a few pages in and so far not really digging it. We'll see. According to Amazon I'll like it. It was in the TEEN SECTION. Woah. Maybe I'm not so old?
11. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and am going to yoga tomorrow so I can use Sunday as my rest day. I could not be more excited to NOT SET AN ALARM for Sunday morning and to use the entire day being as lazy as humanly possible. I have very high expectations for my laziness level. Hey, gotta have big dreams, right?
12. I'm teaching a class this semester. Nothing is scarier than 25 19 year olds staring at you twice a week. Nothing.
13. I had TWO doughnuts for breakfast this morning. And, I'm not even a little sorry. Oh, and I had some Greek yogurt. Totally makes it healthy.
14. What did people do before Pandora?? Really. My work day would be infinitely worse if not for this magical site.
15. Did I mention the marathon is 1 month away? Exactly. Woah.