2. Obsessed with this look. Seriously.
I love that dress. She's gorgeous. He is hot. Love everything about this.
3. Shape magazine retweeted me. My life = MADE.
4. Heard this song on Pandora and LOVE it. Not a HUGE Ingrid Michaelson fan, but love this song.
5. I've been looking for a running zip-up hoodie with pockets that zip forevvvver and can't find one. Well, that's a lie. I got one from the in-laws for Christmas but it doesn't quiet fit right. I'm SUPER picky about running clothes that cost anymore than... well, free. If I pay anything for it, it better fit perfect. Plus, I'm CHEAP. So, that doesn't help. Bleah... the search continues.
6. I am OBSESSED with One Tree Hill right now. Still. I can't get enough.
7. The Hubs and I are officially THOSE people.
8. I bought a Groupon this week for a shellac manicure and a pedicure. I'm beyond pumped. For $35 it's a pretty sweet deal. I've never had a shellac manicure before, but I've heard they're amazing.
9. This is crazy. Seriously. She felt the need to WAX HER 3 YEAR OLD'S EYEBROWS?!?! Seriously. 13, maybe. But, 3?!?!? COME ON. I'm legit disgusted.
10. OMG. You all know I LOVE me some Taylor Swift. But, she outdid herself with this look. GORGEOUS. Looooove it. The earrings, the dress, the hair, the makeup. Love, love, love.
My spinning class schedules been getting all rearranged this week because the normal instructor quit, so it's now Wednesday/Friday instead of Monday/Wednesday. You don't care, I know. Looooong story short, I got up at 4:55am, went to spinning and then hit the treadmill for 2.5 miles in 20:06 this morning. I was a sweaty mess at the end. Kinda love that. As much as getting up that early BLOWS, it sure makes me feel great at about 6:55am when I'm in the shower and know I already got a killer workout in.
12. Why is this news? I mean, I get it-- it's a cool kinda social experiment or whatever... but, news worthy? C'mon. Although I suppose when you consider the same "news" source has THIS on as a headlining news story, I shouldn't be that surprised. (For the record, Yahoo! is not my personal news source. I promise.)
13. New stills came out for the next Hunger Games movie. Words cannot describe how pumped I am to see this movie.
14. The Hubs and I have to go grocery shopping tonight. What's on the list?
Exciting stuff, huh? Well, actually it is pretty exciting, since there's a whole recipe down there! What are we cooking up? This soup and this bread. I happen to already have all the ingredients for the bread-- that's how easy it is! And, we just made that soup for the first time a few weeks ago and I've been craving it again ever since, so we're making it again. It's SO good and pretty easy. I use turkey Italian sausage and up the heat by adding extra red pepper flakes. Yum, yum, yum.
15. Was this like the LONGEST week to anyone else? Maybe just because it was the first full week back since the holidays. Whatever the reason-- I am so incredibly glad it's Friday. We have NO plans for the weekend. Well, no scheduled need-to-do kinda plans. Grocery shopping, laundry, a redbox, a long run, seeing a movie at the cheap theater, some cooking (see #14), maybe going out for dinner or lunch, taking Sadie on lots of walks, and lots and lots of couch time. Perfection.