2. It's all about awards season in Hollywood right now and there have already been some KILLER looks. My top 3 right now (Note: All from source: Day Old News)...
Naomi Watts KILLED it in this red fitting dress. The back is amazing. And it fits her like a glove. Perfection.
My other 2 fav looks so far came from Brittany Snow and Jennifer Gardner. LOVE Jennifer Gardner and think she always looks incredible and this is no exception. Not a huge Brittany Snow fan, but I think she looks so pretty here. Love how simple, yet sparkly it is and the little sleeves and the color and I think her hair and makeup are flawless.
3. While we're talking fashion, let's get the BAD outta the way too. (Note: All from source: Day Old News) JLo and Lucy Liu. Bad, just bad.
4. Couple workouts recently. Wednesday- 60 minute spinning class & 2.5 miles in 23:26 (top pics) ; Thursday- 5.5 mile run in 51:16 (bottom pics) ; 60 minute spinning class & 2.5 miles in 20:16 (no pics)
5. Oh, and there have been a many dog-walk sessions too.
6. Still obsessed with One Tree Hill. It's just good, dramatic, bad, soap-opera-ish TV.
7. Have you tried Chobani bites yogurt yet? It's OK. Much runnier than other Greek yogurts. And, believe me-- it is a BITE. Well, maybe 3 bites. But, you get significantly less yogurt than regular cups of Chobani. But, at 100 calories and 8g of protein, it's a pretty good snack. And, LOVE that it has a little texture from the chocolate and that it's CHOCOLATE (duh). I'd buy it again.
8. I've been listening to some weird music lately. CLASSIC Eminem and some Kelly Clarkson. Check these 2 songs out. You'll thank me.
9. I can't believe this girl is pregnant again. Seriously. There should be a law against some people procreating.
10. You want more cute dog pics? Of course you do! I'm sure I'm a little biased, but I think Sadie is one of the cutest dogs in the world. We get stopped all the time by random people on our walks and they tell us so too. I think she's getting a big head about it.
11. All this Manti Te'o stuff is crazy ridiculous. I seriously can't even wrap my head around all the nonsense. I mean-- come on. The articles don't even make sense anymore because every other second they report something else and contradictory. I mean-- WTF?? It'll be interesting to hear how this whole crazy soap opera turns out.
12. I've got a nasty bruise on my arm and I have no idea where it came from. Hate when that happens.
13. The weather is supposed to get FRIGID and snowy by the end of the weekend. Not looking forward to that. HOPEFULLY that wind isn't tooooo bad Saturday so I can get my booty out for a long run.
14. I'm thinking about trying to make these. I bought a jar of TJ's Cookie Butter like forever ago and (you may want to sit down for this) I wasn't really all that impressed. I didn't really like it. I didn't NOT like it, but I definitely didn't LIKE it. Maybe I'll like these more? We'll see.
15. Need some motivation this weekend (because I'm sure I will)?