Friday, January 4, 2013

5 Thing Friday

1. I slept in this morning and bailed on the gym. I've been sleeping like crap all week. I think having 2 straight weeks off really got my sleep schedule outta wack. Not that I'm complaining... at all. But, it's been rough getting back into the swing of things. Wah, wah.

2. I did, however, manage to get 60 minutes in on the elliptical during my lunch hour.


3. So, Kim Kardashian. She's preggo. I mean, clearly you already knew that. That's not even what I want to talk about. THIS is what I want to talk about.
WTF is she wearing?? Seriously. She's WITH CHILD and wearing that? Ok, even without child-- ew. Just, ew.

4. I'm currently OBSESSED with One Tree Hill. I know. How 1999 of me. I never watched a single episode of the show before. I started watching it over vacation and now I can't get enough. Good thing there are like 100 episodes of it on Netflix Instant, huh? 

Poor, Sadie. She is clearly not into it nearly as much as I am.

5. While I was on the elliptical today I almost started crying. So, there are 4 TV's on the wall in front of all the cardio machines at my gym, right? Pretty typical. Well, at the same time, 1 of them was playing that AWFUL commercial with all the poor rescue animals and the Sarah McGlauglin song (you know the one!!), another one was showing a news story of a deer stuck on a frozen lake (sounds weird, but the poor deer was bucking all over and just looked SO SCARED) and another was showing news about a rape case. And, apparently I'm overly emotional.



I'm also apparently WAY out of time. Thus, lame 5 Thing Friday instead of the normal lame 15 Thing Friday. Forgive me???

Off to take Sadie for a run! :) Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. How are things going with Sadie????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thanks for asking!!

    They are going great! She took a bit to get adjusted and comfortable with us (I think she's still becoming more herself everyday, actually), but she's getting there. She's SUCH a sweet dog!! LOVE her already! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete