Friday, December 21, 2012

15 Thing Friday

 1. I saw these at Walgreen's the other day and I swear on everyone I know-- it took all my self control not to buy them. Those may LOOK like any ol' Reese's cups... but, those beautiful, tempting beasts are HALF POUND CUPS EACH. I did resist... though I have no idea how. It's been several days and I'm still thinking about them. Nooom nom nom.


2. This. How is this possible? How is this on TV? What is wrong with this girl? Seriously. And, she gets PAID for this shit. I'm embaressed for her simply because we're both female. Ew. Ewwwwww. 
 

3. Me and this girl went on a run together this week when she was in town for a day. LOVE getting to run with her. Also love getting skinny iced vanilla lates with her post-run. Friends + runs + iced latte's = HAPPY MEAGAN.


4. I love Kelly Clarkson and am beyond happy for her to be newly engaged... buuuuut-- what was she thinking with this??


5. I am OBSESSED with cuties lately. They're the perfect snack. SO good and they're just so stinking adorable. While their sticker may SAY they're made for kids... I think they're really made for me. :)


6. Have you tried these Luna bars yet? No? Well, stop reading and run to your nearest store and get one. They're SO good. Yum, yum, yum. And, just so you know I'm not the only one who thinks they're good-- I gave one to this girl when she was traveling to Washington and she loved it too. Boom.


7. We have been having (well, we WERE having, I should say) some of my absolute favorite running weather. Sunny, cool. It's been a bit windy, but overall-- perfection. All I wanna do is be outside and run, run, ruuuun.



8. Go to this website: The Worst Things For Sale. You'll thank me. It's funny. I literally laughed out loud. Seriously-- WHHHHY do people buy these???
Go ahead, put antlers and a red nose on your car. It’ll be funny and fine the first day. The second day it’ll be like “Okay, haha, now stop.” The third, and forthcoming days, it’ll be depressing, as the December snow, wind, and rain fade the color from the cheap plush prostheses. They’ll get wet, they’ll sag, one antler will fall off as you’re on the highway, but you’ll press on, your car the automobile equivalent of a drunk mall Santa, somberly muttering “ho ho ho what do u want for xmas. tell santa. don’t cry. don’t.”

9. As much as I love fro yo... who the heck is buying this? A catered fro up party? And-- there have been OVER 1,000 BOUGHT. Who is buying this?!?!? And, more importantly-- can I come to your party???


10. I want these outfits from the Gap. Love the colors and the pants. I want. I want. I want.
 (sources)


11. Netflix Instant now has Season 6 of Army Wives. AKA- My winter break plans. Give me a treadmill and my iPad and I am golden.


12. Um, please check out this article if you'd like to laugh a bit. Poor awkward pets.
-

 
13. I was going to run today. Until this happened. Disreguard my earlier crazy self who said we were having great running weather. What happened?? Come baaaaack!!! Can you see that wind?? That's 35mph. Oh, and while 35* might not be THAT cold, it's supposed to feel like 20*. With 2-4 inches of snow. Uh huh. Not happening. I love running in chilly weather, but this is outta control.   
 
 
 
13. Is it just me or is this article extremely random to be in Runner's World? I mean-- I get that she's a runner, but what does this have to do with anything running related? And, more importantly-- $600 an hour??? Damn, girl!
 
14. My boss got me quite possibly the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten from a supervisor. SOCKS. RUNNING socks. Seriously. He knows me far too well. I couldn't ask for a more supportive boss.
 
 
15. I just realized I am not registered for a ONE, SINGLE race right now. Not a one. Something tells me this is gonna change before the holidays are over. Or-- let me rephrase... something tells me this BETTER change before the holidays are over. :)
 
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment