Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PSA

Public Service Announcement for all you Nuun and Gu lovers out there:
 
(cite)
 
 
runningwarehouse.com is my all time favorite online place to get all things running. Shorts, tanks, gloves, shoes-- you name it.
 
That said, I've never actually gotten any FUEL from runningwarehouse.com. Why? That's an excellent question. I have no legit reason.
 
Now seems as good a time as any to change that as runningwarehouse.com is having a BIG sale on tons of fuel: Gu, ShotBlocks, Chomps, Nuun, and more!
(cite)
 
 
So-- consider this my PSA of the year. Check it out if you've got some long runs or races to fuel up for coming up. The sale doesn't last long... I think it ends at noon tomorrow. So, don't delay! 

 
 And no-- I don't even get a cut from what you buy or anything. This is 100% just out of the goodness of my heart. Doesn't happen often. Don't get too used to it. ;)


(Side Note: My spell check just went CRAZY on this post. Apparently it REALLY doesn't think Gu or ShotBlock or Nuun are words. Crazy spell check.)

1 comment: