1. Went to my normal Wednesday morning 60-minute Spinning class today at 5:30am. The instructor played FOUR (as in—1, 2, 3, 4!!) Jennifer Lopez songs. In 60 minutes. I didn’t even realize JLo had four songs. Consider me shocked. And, way JLo-ed out.
2. The Wal-Greens on the way to work had “50% Off All Easter Candy!” flashing on their sign. TORTURE. How can I resist Reese's Eggs... let alone 50% Reese's Eggs. Come on!
3. I had a Peach Chobani mixed with Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast. Surprisingly good. Especially since I don’t like peaches.
4. After my spinning class I did 2 miles on the
deathtreadmill in 17:47. When I first started I was completely in my head—But, I don’t wanna run! My foot still hurts! I don’t wanna go fast. Ok, fine. I’ll run. But, only at 9:45 pace. No faster. Ok, fine, 9:30. Ah, screw it—let’s do this! And from there I kept up-ing the pace throughout the run. That’s pretty much how 95% of my internal conversations go when I run 2ish TM miles after my morning gym classes.
5. I saw one of those incredibly obnoxious 26.2 stickers that you better freaking believe I’ll be plastering on my car on October 7 approximately 2 seconds after I cross that finish line on a car on my way to work today. When I saw the sticker I literally got a pang of excitement. I honestly CANNOT wait to run that freaking thing. Now… whether I can actually do it or not… to be determined…
6. Whoever invented Pandora is a genius.
7. I am STARVING today. Usually the day after a long run I am crazy hungry all day. This time, 2 days after. Whatever the reason-- GIVE ME FOOD. It's not even 10am and I'm already on snack #1.
These almonds are only OK. When I saw them at Meijer months ago they looked SOOO good. Hate when that happens.
Here's hoping I can make it til noon with
no only 1 more snacks!