Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday



 
What I Ate Wednesday was started by this girl. It's a way to track one days eats/drinks in its entirety. It's a great way to reflect on my average weekday diet and eating habits. I'm going to try to do this every Wednesday, so here goes week 1!

(To clarify: These is actually what I ate on Tuesday, so I could post it on Wednesday. I'm so clever.)

Breakfast: 8:45am 
~3-4 egg whites (made in microwave at work) with a handful of shredded fat-free Kraft mozzarella cheese (& loooots of pepper!!), 1 cup of coffee (w/ 1 equal packet and a splash of sugar-free vanilla creamer) & a bottle of water


Lunch: 12:15pm
~2 tbsp red pepper hummus, ~1.5 servings of pretzel thins, loooots of baby carrots, a small apple, and a diet pepsi 


Snack: 3:15pm 
Blueberry Chobani Greek yogurt


Dinner: 5:45pm
3 homemade chicken tenders (bonless chicken breast tenders-- dip in egg whites, coat in panko bread crumbs, sprinkle w/ Lawry's seasoning salt, bake, eat!) with BBQ sauce, peas and 1/2 serving of Trader Joe's reduced guilt mac and cheese (that I added a bit of breadcrumbs to the top of just before it was done baking-- soooo good!!), and a diet pepsi


Dessert: 6:30pm
1...ok, 2 pieces.... S'more pie

And, for the record-- I did not eat it right out of the pie pan... I was just FAR too impatient to take a pic before eating my pieces, so I took a pic post pieces. And, yes-- this is all that's left of the WHOLE PIE that the Hubs baked Sunday. To be fair, I only had 1 piece Sunday and 2 pieces then. This is what's left after our dessert and packing some for the Hubs for lunch the next day.


Unpictured: LOTS of water throughout the day and 2 scoops of benefiber (added to water). My doc suggested I start taking 2 scoops of benefiber throughout day to see if it helps w/ my oh-so-hot tummy issues. It's been about a week and it has been helping-- and, if DEFINITELY helps keep me more full throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. 1. YAY BENEFIBER! Told you it was magic! :)
    2. Your food pics are cute, and make me hungry.
    3. I can't believe you measure out your snacks so exactly. You're better than me at recipes I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I know! It is!! And, I found 4 jars of the generic kind so far and have STOCKED up. LOL.
    2. Thanks! :) I'd be pic-less w/o my iPhone, so they're not exactly the highest of quality pics.
    3. My snacks?? My snack was YOGURT! It's pre-measured! LOL. And, most my measurements are educated estimates. :)

    ReplyDelete