Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I'm not going to get all sappy on you because it's father's day... instead I'm just going to take a moment to thank all the fathers, fathers-to-be, and father-like figures I've been lucky enough to know. Thank you.

I'll also share with you this beauty:


What's that? You don't get what the big deal is or why I'm showing you this random Groupon email I got forever ago and have been saving to share with you for weeks?

Look closely at the subject of this email...
"Father's Day deals for the man who gave birth to you"

Prettttty sure my Dad's an amazing man... but, not capable of giving birth to me or anyone else for that matter.

Am I the only one who literally chuckled out loud when they saw this?? The Hubs thought I was totally lame when I found this comical. I think it's awesome.

It's the small things in life, people.

2 comments:

  1. Totally read the email like 5 times to make sure I was reading it correctly, laughed for several minutes, and forwarded to Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I thought it was SO funny! Matt didn't think it was funny at all. LAME.

      Delete