1. Some Nights by Fun.
2. Awake My Soul by Mumford & Sons
Two Foods I’m currently addicted to:
1. Peach Chobani Greek Yogurt (I don’t even like peaches… wtf is wrong with me??)
2. Red, yellow, and orange peppers. I eat 1 of each pretty much every week.
Two websites I’ve gone to today:
1. Carnival.com The Hubs and I just booked a cruise to celebrate our 1-year anniversary for this October!
2. Pinterest.com I’m addicted… I’ve pinned like 10,000 recipes I’m sure I’ll never make, but I can’t stop!! (Looking for me? Add me!)
Two recipes I want to make/try, but probably never will:
1. Bake Brie
Two Books I’m Planning to Read Next:
1. Insurgent I read the first book of the series, Divergent, and am addicted. I didn’t realize when I read the first book that the second book of the series wasn’t release yet. Epic fail. Now that it’s released I can’t wait to read it! I’m on the waiting list (along with 10243 fifteen year old girls) at my local library.
2. Run Less, Run Faster The Hubs got me this book for Christmas and it’s been sitting, waiting for me to crack it open. I intentionally waited til I was closer to marathon training time to read it… and, seeing as how I am now in training, it’s about that time.
1. Heading to see some great friends tomorrow after work to celebrate a birthday. Can’t wait to see everyone!!
2. Celebrating Father’s Day with the in-laws. I really do have the world’s greatest father in law.
1. I have a stuffed banana in my office. It's a great conversation starter.