Thursday, June 21, 2012

Two Thing Thursday, Part 2

Say whaaaaat? It's Thursday already?!?!? I started today off with 50 minutes on th elliptical and a mile on the ol' mill. Then, at lunch I did 5.5 miles on the indoor track.

This week has just been FLYING by.. and I am not complaining! I've got exciting plans with friends tomorrow and a low-ish key weekend on the horizon. I am completely BEAT, so I'm pretty pumped for a rest day tomorrow too. So, hurry up, Friday! For now... here's round 2 of Two Thing Thursday.

Two Songs I'm Currently Obsessed With:
1. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (you already knew this if you read this... again, don't judge)
2. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked by Cage the Elephant


Two of My Favorite Running Products:
1. My Garmin. I have the Forerunner 305 and I'm obsessed with it.
All this "run naked" (aka: w/o a Garmin) talk terrifies me. Why? Why would you do that to yourself? Pass.
2. Women's Performance Stretch Active Capris from Old Navy. I love them!



Two Foods I'm Currently Addicted To:
1. Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus. I've had it for lunch almost everyday for the last 2 weeks. I can't get enough.

2. Goat Cheese. I didn't really like cheese much when I was younger. I could take it or leave it. I'm still not a HUGE cheese fan... for example, I almost never get cheese on a sandwich or a buger. But, I'm becoming more and more of a fan. Lately, I'm all about the goat cheese. Bring it on!!


Two Websites I've Visited Today:
1. runningwarehouse.com I'm a shopper. Lately, new gym clothes/running accessories have been on my mind like 24/7.
2. gmail.com Ok. That one is lame. I understand that. But, it's the truth.


Two Things on My Desk:
1. The coolest pad of post it's ever. Can't read that? It says "Lucky" and then has a picture of a dog. The only thing that would make it better is if it had a pic of a duck instead of a dog. I use the phrase "Lucky duck!" at least once a day.

2. A dirty coffee cup. Duh.




Two Random Facts About Me:
1. I have a red swingline stapler ala Office Space at work. Most students who come into my office comment on it. Best purchase ever. Btw, if you haven't seen the movie Office Space I'm not sure we can be friends. And, I might have to start making you wear like 10,000 pieces of flair and do TPS reports all day. But, you don't even know what that means.

2. Let's stick with the movie theme, huh? Ok... I can quote about 80-90% of the movie Wedding Crashers. My college roommate and I literally used to have entire conversations just quote the movie back and forth. In fact, we still randomly text each other Wedding Crashers quotes out of nowhere. I tried to look back in text convos to attach a pic of one of them, but they all have very, very bad words and that shit just wouldn't fly on this classy blog.




Two Things I Do Every, Single Day:
1. Kiss the hubs. Vomit, I know.

2. Check Facebook. I'm just being honest.




Oh, admit it, you check Facebook like crazy too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha - love this post! The pic of you kissing your garmin is sooo cute! Seriously, that is frameable business! Can't wait to see you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete