Thursday, June 28, 2012

Two Thing Thursday: Miley Cyrus and Real Housewives of OC

There is not enough coffee in the world to put a pep in my step today. I didn't sleep great, so I'm GRUMPY. I skipped the morning workout in favor of TRYING to get more sleep. That was a bust. I'll get my 6 miles in this afternoon, where it will hopefully give me that wonderful post-run energy to get me through the rest of the day. I had big plans to clean the apartment and go through one of our hallway closets tonight (we're moving in a month, so I want to start going through stuff now to make the move easier). We'll see if any of that'll happen. My votes on me, curled up on the couch, watching the end of True Blood.

Ok... onto Two Thing Thursday. Enjoy!


Two Songs I'm Currently Obsessed With:
1. Paradise by Coldplay
2. Toy Soldier by Britney Spears
Don't judge. I love me some Britney. Ok, not some. ALL. I love ALL Britney. I'm obsessed. I've been a fan since she came out. I vividly remember buying the "Hit Me Baby One More Time" SINGLE when it first came out (remember when you could buys just CD SINGLES? Crazy!). Is she a great singer? Nah. But, her music is catchy and fun and I love it. Great gym music.


Two Random Things In My Purse:
1. A pair of white gym socks.
2. SEVEN pens. Who needs even two ink pens in their purse, let alone seven??


Two Things I Did at Work Today:
1. Gave a presentation to parents on connecting with our universtiy via social media
2. Walked around campus like a mad woman for over a mile between meetings



Two Foods I Can't Get Enough Of:
1. Special K Sour Cream and Onion Chips.
(source)
I'm a volume eater. I enjoy the act of simply eating. So, these chips, while they have no nutritional value or merit... they are the BOMB. You get like 27ish chips for 110 calories or something. Plus, they're GOOD. I love SC&O flavored chips. YUM!  
2. Chocolate covered, PB filled pretzel nugget things. I bought the Hubs a big bin from TJ's for his birthday earlier this month and somehow (I honestly have NO idea how and am freaking amazed!) they've lasted this long. Every few days I grab a handful. They are one of my favorite sweets. SO good.


Two Random Facts About Me:
1. My iPhone case is red. It used to be purple, but I dropped it so many times the case cracked (better the case than the phone!). I miss the purple one.
2. I've been listening to the same Pandora station (Run. Radio) for over 2 weeks at work everyday. I'm a smidge obsessed.

Two Random Facts About the Hubs and Me:
1. Almost every week there is at least 1 type of left over pizza in our fridge. It's the Hubs favorite food and we get or make it almost once every week.
2. When we moved in together we found out we had several of the same DVDs (even though our taste in movies is almost totally opposite), so we took them to a used DVD store and got enough money to take oursevles out to dinner our first night living together.


Two Things I'm Looking Forward to This Weekend:
1. A long run! I have 13 on the schedule and I can't wait! I need some good, quailty ME + RUNNING time. Best therapy ever. However, mother nature might have some other ideas...

UGH! Hopefully both the storms and the heat will hold off at least for Saturday from 6am-8am.
2. Coffee date with two friends I haven't seen in a while. We all used to work together, but they've both gotten new jobs so we've scattered. BOO. Anyway-- I miss them and am super excited to see them for a coffee date. PLUS, it's a GREAT excuse to buy one of those $12398 fancy coffee drinks. Double bonus!


Two Celebrities I Like (even though I shouldn't):
1. Miley Cyrus. I KNOW! She's SO annoying and blah, blah, blah. I can't help it. I just think she's so stinking cute! 

2. Mandy Moore. I don't even think this should count in this category b/c I think she's completely likeable and I am not ashamed at ALL to love the crap outta her. Mandy Moore in movies, love it. Mandy Moore songs, love them. Mandy Moore = love. 


Two Show I'm Watching:
1. Real Housewives of Orange County. AHHHH! I know! SO SO SO BAD! Whatever. Don't judge. It's just GOOD, bad reality TV. I only watch 2 of the Real Housewives. I promise. OC and NYC. Whatever. I love it. No appologies here.

2. TRUE BLOOD!!!! Ahhhh!!!! I have 2 more episodes left in Season 4. And, yes-- I did JUST start it a few days ago. I'm obsessed.
(source)
I mean... just LOOK at that freaking Rolling Stones cover. Damn. The shows a little crazy, a lot of bloody, a whole lotta R-rated-ness... but, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment