Ok... onto Two Thing Thursday. Enjoy!
Two Songs I'm Currently Obsessed With:
1. Paradise by Coldplay
1. A pair of white gym socks.
2. SEVEN pens. Who needs even two ink pens in their purse, let alone seven??
Two Things I Did at Work Today:
1. Gave a presentation to parents on connecting with our universtiy via social media
2. Walked around campus like a mad woman for over a mile between meetings
Two Foods I Can't Get Enough Of:
1. Special K Sour Cream and Onion Chips.
Two Things I'm Looking Forward to This Weekend:
1. A long run! I have 13 on the schedule and I can't wait! I need some good, quailty ME + RUNNING time. Best therapy ever. However, mother nature might have some other ideas...
UGH! Hopefully both the storms and the heat will hold off at least for Saturday from 6am-8am.
2. Coffee date with two friends I haven't seen in a while. We all used to work together, but they've both gotten new jobs so we've scattered. BOO. Anyway-- I miss them and am super excited to see them for a coffee date. PLUS, it's a GREAT excuse to buy one of those $12398 fancy coffee drinks. Double bonus!
Two Celebrities I Like (even though I shouldn't):
1. Miley Cyrus. I KNOW! She's SO annoying and blah, blah, blah. I can't help it. I just think she's so stinking cute!
2. Mandy Moore. I don't even think this should count in this category b/c I think she's completely likeable and I am not ashamed at ALL to love the crap outta her. Mandy Moore in movies, love it. Mandy Moore songs, love them. Mandy Moore = love.
Two Show I'm Watching:
1. Real Housewives of Orange County. AHHHH! I know! SO SO SO BAD! Whatever. Don't judge. It's just GOOD, bad reality TV. I only watch 2 of the Real Housewives. I promise. OC and NYC. Whatever. I love it. No appologies here.
2. TRUE BLOOD!!!! Ahhhh!!!! I have 2 more episodes left in Season 4. And, yes-- I did JUST start it a few days ago. I'm obsessed.
I mean... just LOOK at that freaking Rolling Stones cover. Damn. The shows a little crazy, a lot of bloody, a whole lotta R-rated-ness... but, I love it.