Thursday, July 26, 2012

Two Thing Thursday, 7/26

Two Thing Thursday...

Two Foods I Can't Get Enough Of:
1. Apples and Peanut Butter. I know that's technically 2 things right there, but because I'm obsessed with eating them together, I feel like they count as 1.
2. Almonds. Maybe it's since hearing they're even healthier than people thought, I can't get enough of them.
Nutrition: This nut is even healthier than we thought


Two Songs I'm Obsessed With:
1. Fall Apart Today by Schuyler Fisk
2. Part of Me by Katy Perry


Two Shows I'm Watching:
1. Pretty Little Liars
 
2. Big Brother


Two Things I Hope I Never See Again:
1. Cleaning supplies. OMG! I never knew you could spend SO much time cleaning such a small space. I am beyond over cleaning. If I never see another sponge, it's too soon.
2. The Check Engine light in my car. This didn't come on this week (knock on wood), but it's never a good thing when it does.


Two Funny E-Cards That Kinda Sum Up My Week:


Two of My Favorite Candy Bars:
1. Twix
2. 100 Grand


Two Things I'm Looking Forward To This Weekend:
1. BEING DONE MOVING.
2. Fro yo. Much deserved weekend fro yo. Massive, obscene amounts of fro yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment