Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wait... it's NOT Friday?!?!?

This morning was like any other morning.

5AM alarm clock beeps. I grumbled for a bit, but pulled myself out of bed. Peed (TMI??), brushed my teeth, grabbed my crap and headed out the door. I literally have the alarm go off at 5am, get out of bed at about 5:02am, and am about the door at about 5:12-5:13am like clockwork every morning. I'm a create of routine.

Anyway-- I arrived to the gym at 5:25am (like every other morning) and wondered to myself why there were so many cars in the parking lot. Normal Friday mornings at the gym are pretty quiet, since there are no 5:30am group fitness classes like Monday-Thursday. I go inside and head to the locker room. I see the normal Signature Strength crew in the group fitness room. Say WHAAAA? It's FRIDAY. Why are they all in there? Is there a special class going on today that I wasn't invited to? Are there classes on Friday's now? Since when? How did I not know? What the f is going on???

Yeaaaaaaah. 

Turns out-- NOT Friday. Nice, Meagan. Very nice.

I legit thought all of the above and spent the first solid 10 minutes on my workout confused before I realized no, no-- it's not Friday. It's THURSDAY.
(source)


My next thoughts? Somewhere along the lines of: F!!!!!!!!!!! (except many more explicit R-rated words)

Big, fat F.

So, in case any of you think today's Friday. I hate to burst your bubble and be the bearer of bad news... but, it is in fact only Thursday.

Damn the man. (bonus points if you can name that movie)

1 comment:

  1. My week has been pure chaos. I never take naps after work and tonight I had to or else I was going to have a melt down. I slept for an hour and then got up to workout for 90 minutes in 95 degree weather. Not fun. Tuesday felt like it could have been Friday this week. I can't wait for tomorrow. Literally. Can. Not. WAIT.

    ReplyDelete