Thursday, July 12, 2012

Two Thing Thursday

Two Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Celebrated 7-11... FREE SLURPEE DAY! I went for 1/2 Coke and 1/2 Cherry. Perfect summer treat.  

2. Read part of the new book I'm reading. It's the sequel to "Matched". It's a teen book kinda in the same category as the Hunger Games, except not as good. It's a quick, easy read and I'm digging it so far.
Speaking of books, I couldn't get through "Run Less, Run Faster", so I've moved on. I don't know... I might go back to it, we'll see. Maybe it's because I KNOW I don't want to only run 3 days a week so it wasn't real for me or something? Who knows. I'm keeping on my night stand so I can pick it up now and then if I want to. We'll see.


Two Songs I'm Loving:
1. Watching You Watch Him - Eric Hutchinson
2. You Don't Know Me - Ben Folds


Two Food I Can't Get Enough Of:
1. Pears! I had one this week and it was that PERFECT stage of ripeness. SO yummy!
2. Laffy Taffy's. My office really needs to run out of these. Like now. And, they will. Soon. Because I'll eat them all. Guilty as charged.


Two Things I Should Have Done Yesterday (But Didn't):
1. Pack. We get the keys to our new house a week from tomorrow (yaaay!!) and we've hardly packed anything.
2. One word- STICK.


Two Upcoming Events I'm Excited About:
1. Taste of Chicago! The Hubs and I went last year and we're going with his parents this year. NOM NOM NOM! So much delicious food! I cannot wait. Of course, it's f-ing with my long run plans, but hey-- food and family time totally trump long run time. Hands down.
2. MOVING!!! We have the neighbors from hell and I am SOOOO excited about actually having a HOUSE! With STAIRS! And our very own washer and dryer! NO MORE QUARTERS!!!!!!! It's really snuck up on me and I can't believe we're ACTUALLY moving in a week. Crazy! I'll always have a sweet spot for our apartment, as it was the first place we lived in as a married couple... but, GET ME OUTTA THERE!!  


Two Blogs I Read Everyday:
1. http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/ - I love Janae. She's so adorable and positive and sweet.
2. http://346living.com/ - Great DIY ideas that I'll probably never actually do. Hey, a girl can dream.


Two TV Shows I Last Watched:
1. Real Housewives of OC Reunion. Yeah, I'm busted. Whatever. It's just plain good trashy, drama-filled TV. Get over it.
(source)
2. Seinfeld re-run. There was NOTHING on TV last night. It was this or nothing. I love Seinfeld, but definitely don't watch it often. I probably haven't watched another episode in at least a year. More likely 2 or 3. It was good for a few laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment