Friday, July 6, 2012

A whole plan-less weekend ahead

Today's workout was pretty uneventful. A pretty non-descript 5 miles on the treadmill with a 20-minute elliptical cool down this morning at the EMPTY gym. I was literally the ONLY person in the cardio section for over half my workout. Crazy. It's ghost town this week. I MIGHT do another elliptical session over lunch... more out of necessity to get away from my desk for my mental sanity than because I need to get the workout in.
In other predictable news, I could not be more excited that it’s Friiiiiiiiday!!!! 


(source)


Even though we had a mid-week day off, I still feel OVER this week. I'm ready for a weekend.

The Hubs and I were supposed to be headed outta town this weekend, but last minute (as in, just this morning), those plans changed, so now we have a WHOLE, PLAN-LESS WEEKEND. Woah. That almost never happens. I don't even know what we'll do. Wait-- yes I do: movies, gym sessions, maybe walks (it's CRAZY hot here still), food. We're creatures of habit. You never know though... maybe we'll think of something crazy to do. We'll see.

In the meantime, I have the "driving snacks" I bought on my way to work to munch on all day now! SCORE!


Sometimes, it really is the small things in life.

Happy Friday!!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - you should go to Trader Joe's! Then you could pick me up some staples ;) Congrats on a plan-less weekend! Those are a major necessity in my book. My plans include organizing, running and both of those again!
    Btw - I've been trying to comment on your posts for days - it's finally letting me in!

    ReplyDelete