Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Today is the Hubs and my first wedding anniversary.
 
 
 
 I can't believe it was just a year ago we said "I do" in front of all our friends and family.
 
 
Seems like both SO much more time has passed and, at the same time, like it was just yesterday I was walking down the aisle toward him.

 
Cheesy? Yes... but, the last year has honestly been the happiest of my life.

 
We compliment each other in everyway I can imagine.

 
1 year ago my life forever changed and I can't imagine it any other way.
 
 
To The Hubs-- thank you for being the best husband I could ever imagine or ask for. I feel beyond lucky to have you in my life and as my partner in life. The past year has been everything I could have dreamed of and more. I can't wait to experience all the rest life has to bring our way with you by my side. You're the best man I have ever known. I love you more than I could ever explain.
 
Happy Anniversary!


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated anniversary! You make a super cute couple! :-)

    ReplyDelete