Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekly Workout Recap (10/22-10/28)

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

 
Weekly Workout Recap (10/22-10/28)
Monday, 10/22- Spinning Class (60 min.)
Tuesday, 10/23- 60 min. elliptical & 60 min. elliptical

Wednesday, 10/24- Spinning Class (60 min.) & 60 min. elliptical
Thursday, 10/25- 60 min. elliptical & 20 min. elliptical & Spinning Class (60 min.)
Friday, 10/26- 45 min. elliptical & 15 min. stationary bike & 60 min. elliptical 
Saturday, 10/27- HALF MARATHON RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, 10/28-
Rest/2 mile-ish short walk with Hubs 


Totals for Week (10/22-10/28)

13.1 Miles Run 
3 Spinning Classes 
0 Signature Strength Classes

365 Minutes on Elliptical (aka: 6 HOURSish... aka- WAAAY too much!!)
15 Minutes on Stationary Bike
1(ish) Rest Day


I am OVER the elliptical. O-V-E-R.. Like, could not be more over. It DEFINITELY doesn't help that the wireless at my gym has been acting crazy and I can't even watch Netflix Instant while doing it. LUCKILY, while my real gym's internet's been acting crazy, the wireless at my work's gym (yes, I actively belong to 2 gyms... but, to be fair-- 1 only costs $40 for an entire semester!) is actually working now! So, I do get to watch stuff then. THANK GOODNESS. I don't think I'd make it if it weren't for that.


I cannot wait to have this knee officially "better" and be able to run when I want again. I don't even care if I don't have a training plan or don't log crazy miles... I just want to be able to run when I feel like it! I MISS RUNNING. Badly. I feel like I'm on the verge of recovery though. So, that's amazing. I won't curse myself and say I am "recovered", but I'll say I'm on the path of recovery.

Oh, and for the record-- this week I intentionally focused on getting two-a-day's in every work day (except Monday... just didn't have the time) because for the upcoming week there will be like NO workouts and WAY TOO MUCH food (more details about why after the week's over). Life's all about moderation, right? Workout hard last week, gorge myself with everything in sight this upcoming week. Perfect plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment