Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Marathon Week Inspiration Sending BFF

One of my VERY BFF's (the one I went to Jason Mraz with... hi, M!!!) has emailed me EVERYDAY this week (it's MARATHON WEEK!!) some inspiration for the upcoming race. I thought I'd share just in case you don't have an awesome friend like mine. Don't worry-- it's OK to be jealous. I'd share her, but I'm WAY too possessive of a friend. Duh.

Monday:




Tuesday:


Wednesday:

 
Thursday: TBD! :)
Friday: TBD! :)
Saturday: TBD! :) 
 
I can't wait to see what the rest of the week holds... not that she has to keep sending them, but if she does, I can't wait!
 
 
So, to my marathon week inspiration sending BFF... I say THANK YOU! You've brightened every day this week and I'll DEFINITELY think of each one of these and of YOU during the race Sunday. You rock. I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute idea. You have a great friend. I wonder what the next three will be???? I like the garmin one- it is funny & true. :-)

    ReplyDelete